Thursday, December 19, 2013

Another Blog to Follow . . .

One of my young lucky relatives is going off to Paris on a semester abroad and has decided to write a blog about her experiences.  It's called Paris is Paramount and you can find it on the list of blogs I follow to the right.  I am quite excited to follow her adventures.

I must admit to being completely jealous and remembering my own year abroad in Madrid when I was her age.  It was a great time, and I wouldn't have changed it for anything.

So far, she only has one post up about some of her pre-departure exploits and the blog may be slow to start, as she isn't leaving until after the winter break.  Still, I can't wait to hear about croissants and chocolate, museums and parks, friends and foes.

Of course, Paris may be polluted, crowded, and expensive, as some say,  but I think if the young woman is like me at all, the magical, shiny qualities of Paris will shine through the sometimes dreary reality.  Here's hoping she manages to write about it so that we can share in her months in a foreign land.


No comments:

Post a Comment