Monday, August 11, 2014

Your Opinion Matters



As I mentioned in an earlier post, this blog needs to be renamed when I go back to work. I thought long and hard about all of your comments about a new title.

There was some good advice that writing doesn't have to be in the title, as that leaves me free to blog about other aspects of my life as well. Then there was choosing an animal that spoke to me. From there I got two title ideas, prairie dog prose and meerkat musings.

Then I started to riff on some of your ideas that I liked. Alliteration has always spoken to me, so from the rosetta stone idea I came up with red rock writing.

It was also very handy to finally pound out the requested post on passion. That really got me thinking about what I love, about what's important to me. Those thoughts led me to yellow blue ramblings, sunny blue ramblings, blue water ramblings, and finally water and words.

But I thought it would be great to let my loyal readers vote, so I created an anonymous survey. Click here, and you can take the survey. Choose which names you like and leave any comments on my ideas. I can't promise that I'll choose the most popular title, but I am curious about what you think. And I will share the results with you before I announce my final choice.

So let me know what you think. Go on, do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment