Monday, June 23, 2014

It's Over

On Saturday night, I dreamt about my new job for the fall. I don't remember the exact details of the dreams, just the general subject. The fact that it happened leads me to believe that my leave of absence is over.


Over the weekend, I discussed at length with my teacher friends the pros and cons of which classes I might want to teach, as well as specific curriculum and strategies I could use to teach the students. I'm sure these talks contributed to my nighttime imaginings.

But the thing is, I'm excited about my new job and it's a good idea for me to be thinking about it. It's going to be a fair amount of work and any I can get done before school starts is all to the good.

Now I just have to come up with a schedule that allows for advance planning, some fun, maintaining time for writing, while at the same time keeping my sanity intact.

No problem!


No comments:

Post a Comment