Monday, June 16, 2014

Unmotivated

The problem I have as I sit at the computer is that I am feeling no desire to write. Although this has happened to me many times before, I don't think that I've written about the phenomenon yet.

Most writing advice is to put your butt in the chair and get it done, and that's what I've been doing, day-in, day-out, for almost a year now. Often times it takes me as long to get started writing, as it does to write the entire post.

I keep a list of over twenty blog topics, but none of them seem right to me for today. After writing a sentence or two, I check my email, facebook, or look at some images of "unmotivated" for this post. Here's the one I picked:


So this is me leaving early. See you tomorrow when I will once again put my butt in the chair and write about something meaningful.


No comments:

Post a Comment