Thursday, July 24, 2014

Stuck. Stuck!

I haven't really written much about writer's block, because I haven't suffered much from it yet. Yes, there are times when I haven't been working on the book as much as I could. Or times where I abandoned one post topic that I was having trouble writing in order to write about something completely different.

But I haven't struggled a lot with writer's block . . . until now.


Calvin puts a kid's spin on an odd term, and an even odder feeling. From the cartoon, Hobbes looks unconvinced. I'm unconvinced too.

I can't seem to get any further on the profound post I'm trying to write, and no other themes seem to interest me. On the other hand, here I am with my butt in the chair writing.

"They" say that if you can't think of what to write about, then you should just write that over and over until you do think of something to write about. Sounds kinda boring to me, but I suppose that's what I'm doing right now, just a jot more creatively.

Here's hoping I get "unstuck" tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment