General, non-compensatory leave!

. . . no more glorious days for me! Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work I go!

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday Photo

Our Chris-Craft home in Switzerland for five days

Posted by susie at 6:00 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
susie
I'm an education professional taking a yearlong leave of absence. I live in the upper Midwest. I write every day.
View my complete profile

Blogs I Follow

  • Trail Baboon
  • How to Plan, Write, and Develop a Book
  • Paris Is Paramount
  • the Roving Hedgehog
  • By Ken Levine

Follow

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (236)
    • ►  August (25)
    • ▼  July (30)
      • July Review
      • Gardening
      • Vacation Day
      • Camera? No!
      • Sunday Photo
      • A Recurring Theme
      • Creative Scaffolding
      • Stuck. Stuck!
      • The Internet Rocks!
      • Wordsmithing
      • Seeking a New Name
      • Sunday Photo
      • Can't stop writing . . .
      • I forgot!
      • Demon Camera
      • European birds
      • Thoughts of Home
      • Boat Life
      • No W-Lan!
      • German road signs
      • QuĂȘlle fromage!
      • Graf Zeppelin
      • Rain, rain go away!
      • Lake Constance . . .
      • Playing hooky today
      • Climbing the Brocken
      • On the ferry
      • Monkey Glands
      • Sitting on a House
      • Wonderful, wonderful Copenhagen (Part II)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (28)
    • ►  January (31)
  • ►  2013 (189)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (31)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (4)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.