Sunday, December 15, 2013

Goals Instant Replay

Writing about my fitness goal yesterday made me realize that now that November has subsided, I should take a look back at some of my previous goals.

Just for fun, I decided to go way back.  Back to spring 2007 when I was writing goals for the leave I took during the 2007-2008 school year.

There were the goals that I accomplished:

 Attend the Strawberry Music Festival
 Write a novel in November (my first               nanowrimo)
 Live somewhere else for a month
 Finish painting the house

Then there were the goals I didn't manage to complete:

Attend the Girvan folk festival
Take a trip to Cuba
Do an American Hiking Society volunteer vacation building trails
Take guitar lessons
Go on a horse trek vacation
Yoga

Interesting how many of those goals involved travel, no?  I guess I ran out of time, as I did travel quite a bit, just not to those places.

Weirdly, I also had a list of possible jobs for me to do that year.  They included vending machine filler, postal worker at the holidays, and factory line worker.  I have no idea what I was thinking!




No comments:

Post a Comment