Monday, November 11, 2013

Double Water Polo Whammy

Yesterday I went to two different water polo practices.  In the morning from 10 to 12, I worked out with the local master's team.  We scrimmaged for over an hour, and by the end of it I was quite tired.

I came home, puttered around, wrote my nano minimum, ate an amazing salmon dinner prepared by my honey and then at 7:15 I went to the club team practice at a nearby university.  I only lasted an hour before I had to abandon the practice to come home, exhausted.

There was no energy left to write my blog and it was all water polo's fault. But I thought you all might like to see an amazing foot to hand to goal shot from the last Olympics.  So here it is.  Enjoy!



Nano Update, Day 10:
Plot?  Main character's coworker offers him a couch to crash on
Word Count? 17,900

No comments:

Post a Comment