Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Recovery

I got home from my amazing LA trip last night.  And today I'm recovering.  I should be unpacking, doing my laundry, paying some bills, generally cleaning up the house and getting back to a normal schedule.

However, what I will actually be doing is sleeping late, reading, writing, watching television, and accomplishing none of the above tasks.  I don't know why, but my first day home is always pretty useless for getting anything important done.

I might have gotten some of my laziness out of my system last night.  I caught up on a few tv shows I missed, worked on my nano novel, ate leftover Halloween candy, and mostly sat on the very comfy couch.  Par for the course.

I don't know.  We'll see what happens.  Certainly I have a long to-do list. Maybe a miracle will happen and I will wake up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.


But probably not.

Nano Update, Day 4:
Plot?  Main character is at his first day of work at the coffee shop
Word Count? 5852



No comments:

Post a Comment