Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Ramp

Yet another rave restaurant review from my travels last week in the Bay Area . . .

My friend and I went to The Ramp, an old style San Francisco restaurant south of the new ballpark, on the waterfront.  The restaurant has been around since the 1950s, but it is being encroached upon by new developments all around.

The food was good, a breakfast burrito and a scramble with vegetables that we shared.  The day was cold but clear and the sun warmed us whenever it wasn't behind a cloud.  And the setting was simply marvelous.  Our table looked out onto the bay and there were sailboats and freighters all around.

If I lived anywhere close, it would be one of my go-to spots, but since I make my home far away from any ocean, I send out my good wishes for this wonderful hangout.  If you're ever in the neighborhood, stop by and enjoy!

Nano Update:
Plot?  MC is still visiting his sister
Word Count? 39,497

No comments:

Post a Comment