Thursday, March 6, 2014

A New Camera

It began in Florida in January. All of my indoor photos started looking like this:


It took me a while to figure out that my flash wasn't working. Once I deciphered what the problem was, I could fix it. Well, sometimes I could fix it, if I remembered to turn off the flash function. And, even then, it only works if there is enough light for the camera to snap the shot right away. Otherwise, the photo is quite blurry.

I bet it would help if I read my camera's manual. It's possible there could be some insight tucked inside. I wonder where that is in my mess of a house?

But, since this past weekend I bought tickets to Italy in April, I better either find the manual (unlikely), get my camera repaired (is that even possible in this day and age?), or buy a new one. I want to take a lot of photos, and I would like them to be good ones!

I know that most of the young 'uns today use their phones to take photos, but I don't have one of them smartie phones, and I'm not planning on getting one. So I'll go down to my almost obsolete camera store and talk to the almost obsolete camera salesperson, and see what they can do to help.

Look for improved photos on the blog in the near future. Or at the very least before Italy.


No comments:

Post a Comment