Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Stats

When I logged in to my blog yesterday, there on the stats page was the amazing figure of 10,035 page views.  I had noticed the day before that my blog was almost at five digits, but not quite yet.  Adding another digit to the number is cool and I feel I have accomplished something.  What, I don't know, but something.


It's unclear how many of these pageviews are by search bots or web crawlers, but I hope the majority of the views are by you, my loyal readers. Just in case you are interested, here are some more stats.

10,035 total page views
1,545 page views in January (monthly high)
1,000 page views in February (monthly low)
253 published posts
96 published comments
6 post drafts
2 followers
0 dollars earned

It's unlikely in the time remaining on my leave that I will hit a six-digit number of pageviews, but it's a goal to strive for!


1 comment: