Sunday, October 6, 2013

Business Cards

My new business cards have been shipped!  They have moved from Livonia, MI to Oshtemo, MI and are currently in Hodgkins, IL waiting to be shipped to their next destination on their way to their scheduled delivery at my house on Wednesday October 9th.

It all started last week when I ordered some business cards from Vistaprint. I could have gone with the offer for 250 cards for free, but I'm a sucker.   I decided that I wanted to use a photo of my own on the business card.  But which photo?

After looking through all my photos, I finally chose a morning shot I took during our Boundary Waters trip.  Dedicated readers of this blog have seen it before.


Then I needed to figure out what I wanted my title to be, which additional information to put on the card, and how to format it all.  Took longer than I thought it would, but I finally had it all set and I pressed the order button.

Now all I have to do is wait for their arrival.  So if you run into me sometime after the mail is delivered on Wednesday, ask me for a business card.  This writer, blogger, substitute teacher will be pleased as punch to hand one over.

No comments:

Post a Comment