Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sitcom room weekend

Today and tomorrow I am holed up in a lovely hotel next to the airport with nineteen other passionate people trying to learn how to write a script for a situation comedy.  It's a television writing class comedy workshop called the Sitcom Room run by Ken Levine, a professional comedy writer who has written for M*A*S*H*, Cheers and Frasier.


As I write this, I actually have no idea what is going to be happening over the next two days, but I am both excited and nervous.  I hope that I am funny enough and that I don't embarrass myself or my team.  I also hope that I like everyone and that everyone likes me.  That's not too much to ask, is it?

I'll report back after the weekend and let you all know how it went.  I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Get outside for me, as I'll be trapped inside trying my best to make people laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment