Monday, September 16, 2013

Low Energy Day

I read a Facebook post recently that implied that the version of ourselves that we make public on social media is overwhelmingly rosy and shows nothing of the messiness that makes up our actual lives.

And I guess I have to plead mostly guilty to this, choosing to post about the positives in my life during this gift of a leave.  After all, any problems that I have are definitely first world problems.

But there are some days that my energy is just low.  You could put it down to a post vacation plummet, the grayness of the weather, or the fact that my body doesn't seem to be feeling well.  Perhaps it is all three of those reasons plus some I haven't even figured out yet.  Who knows?

All I know is that yesterday was one of those days.  So instead of happy paragraphs with an appropriate photo, what you get is this.

Hope your day today is full of color and energy.


No comments:

Post a Comment